B. Farnum Photography ~Vermont: Blog

Friday, August 26, 2011

My Love of Photographing Weddings

I have been photographing Weddings for over 6 years now throughout the state of Vermont and all over New England. I cannot say how many valuable connections that I have made through the years. Countless I am sure.

The most important aspect of any business are the clients you are serving, all of the couples I have photographed over the years, I know call my friends. If I have learned one thing about Weddings, Civil Unions or Celebrations is that no matter who I am photographing Love is the most important factor in creating images. I love photography!

When you photograph a milestone in someone's life, an instant bond is formed. You create some of the most important images of the beginning of a couples new life together.

Thank You Everyone!













Gear Used: Canon EOS 5D Mark II Digital Camera (Body Only) Canon Zoom Wide Angle-Telephoto EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM Autofocus Lens Canon 85mm f/1.8 EF USM Autofocus Lens

No comments:

Post a Comment